CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

jar of hearts ! -->my HEARTs<--

salam. .
for this entry, i would like to share the song that i loved the most right now ! 
the title is. .JAR OF HEARTS by Maddi Jane
 i don't know why i loved this song very much ! i start addicted the song when IJA force me to hear that song last week ! hahaaa. sorry IJA. ^^
since i heard the song,i have strong feeling to search the lyrics.
i found it ! and i explore the lyrics. .i like what the meaning of the song. .what the song try to tell us. .what the song feel. .
ahaaa. .
actually,this song reminds me to someone. .i experienced the same situation with this song. .
aigoo~ 
and. .this song is suitable for him. .
very suitable !! 
i'm sorry to say that. .to you. .
but i want you to know that my heart is mine. .i know what is the best for me and you. .
i hope. . don't put your hope for me. .
arasso? hehee.
okeyh,bubye ! i need my sleep. -,-
before that. .i have gift for u guys. .
  
enjoy your self, okeyh !
salam. :)) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Read more: http://amenoworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/tutorial-nak-ringankan-blog-cepatkan.html#ixzz2Bgwfuaaa