CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 21, 2012

just so you know

bila mula untuk memberi harapan,then kita tertipu dengan harapan itu sendiri. it's just like a shittttt. i was angry with you . so, i tried to control it when i start to play 'stress song' list on my media. i know the thing such like that way is wrong. bila kita sedang marah, kita patut memperdengarkan ayat2 suci al-Quran yang menenangkan. 

i was treated like that before, and now it was happened to me. again. Am i useless ? why i got this feeling, huh ?  i can't think anymore. my brain is messed up, compressed and beat faster than my heartbeat. hahaha now i can simply feel this hurt is normal to me. what the hell do you want from me?? just let me go on without you. OK . thanks.

dua kisah dalam satu entry. peace .

p/s:sorry kalau grammar berterabur,kalau tulis in malay,lagi teruk bunyiknyer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Read more: http://amenoworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/tutorial-nak-ringankan-blog-cepatkan.html#ixzz2Bgwfuaaa