CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

i missed that time

salam. . :)
okeyh,before iera start my BIOLOGY, let me write this entry ye. .

ahakz, today i spent time with her for while. .even for 1second, you can make me happy , ya!
i missed your jokes,i missed your smile,i missed your laugh
everything from you, i'll miss.

you are part of my life, ya ! 
since i was here. .since i learnt how to live here alone without my parent before.
you show me everything,even not all.

i can feel what i can't feel before. .
i only have my beloved brother, my mama and ayah. .

you can make my feeling good. .and, not too !
ahakz.
adat lah kan. .manusia. .

i really missed that moment ! i can't tell this thing to everyone directly.
i want this 'happy' belongs to me for now.

^^  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Read more: http://amenoworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/tutorial-nak-ringankan-blog-cepatkan.html#ixzz2Bgwfuaaa